quinta-feira, 26 de janeiro de 2012

More awards and stuff!

Hey everyone! Hope everyone is having a good day so far...I am apparently getting a little cold and I am a little mad because there were no TV shows that I watch on Thursdays this week, and skijumping is too early and on ES2 this weekend (thank you very much ES!).

But anyway, I am posting in English this morning because Cátia passed me 4 awards, and now I'm gonna do the tags, and maybe pass them or not, we'll see at the end. I'm only going to post the ones that have tags, so you can see the rest in Cátia's post.

Here we go!
Rules:
  1.  Post the link for you gave you the award (already done!)
  2. Answer the questions
  3. Pass it to 10 blogs and inform them
  4. Share 7 random thoughts about yourself
Questions:
  1. Favorite song: Sooo hard! Maybe "She's The One" by Robbie Williams...generally anything from the 90s or early 2000s...
  2. Favorite Dessert: Baba de Camelo...don't know, don't ask =D (same as Cátia hahahahaha)
  3. What drives you insane: waiting!!! (And my neighbour vaccuuming at 7h30!)
  4. When I'm mad...: I probably shout a lot, cry a lot, and then fall asleep
  5. Favourite pet: I don't like pets, unless it is a smurf or a stuffed animal =P
  6. Black or White? Grey...no, not really...I like color. Greeeeen! =D
  7. Biggest Fear: Being alone
  8. My daily attitude: What??? Distanced, weird, socially awkward, most likely
  9. What's perfect: "School is practice for future life, practice makes perfect and nobodys perfect, so why practice?" Billy Joe Armstrong (Green Day)
  10. Guilt?: When I lie to mom =P
Random thoughts:
  1. I thunk too much
  2. I like football but I don't care for big matches
  3. I like to think of myself as different, when really I'm not
  4. I want to kill a dog everytime I step on poop (kill me if you will!)
  5. I'm a wuss, I rarely do anything I want because of fear
  6. I'm a wuss, I care too much about what some people think
  7. I get guilty when I eat outside of the normal meals

(OMG! This blog is on my list! It's perfect!)

Rules:
  1. Say who created the award (I have no idea!)
  2. Say who gave it to you (already done!)
  3. Tell about 10 facts that marked your year (I'll have to narrow it down from 16!)
  4. And pass it again!
10 Facts that marked my year:
  1. Fail Economy at Uni then pass at the make up exam
  2. Be a part of UP Mun
  3. Go to Alvalade for the first time
  4. Reach 100 followers on this blog
  5. Get the interview with A Friend in London & meet Mia Rose
  6. Get my first partners on the blog (Pretty Shop and Blog Orimoon)
  7. Have gone to my first music festival (Delta Tejo) and to Within Temptation's concert here in Porto
  8. Have spent Xmas with my godparents for the first time in almost 10 years
  9. Have done mmy first online shopping by myself (Simple Plan CD and Illamasqua Cream Pigment)
  10. Start to use The Body Shop's Tea Tree line, which has really helped my skin!
And now, I know I'm supposed to send this to 10 blogs, but I think I'll only do 5 because I can't even think of 10 that haven't done this already!
Hope you do it and enjoy it, and if you are Portuguese and don't understand the tags jn English, go read Cátia's post.

xoxo

3 comentários:

  1. não precisas de paypal para a elf, basta mbnet! é o que eu uso

    ResponderEliminar
  2. se não estou em erro essa comissão e devolvida! mas informa-te no site dele *

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Thank you! We'll write something soon. :D

    ResponderEliminar